Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
The “Terminator” MILLHOG® is a powerful, easy to use ID clamping beveling machine capable of performing precision end preps on pipe of all alloys including Super Duplex and has a working range of 8-5/8” ID to 36” OD pipe. A powerful 5 h.p. pneumatic motor or available hydraulic motor provide smooth quite operation and are easily interchanged. The Terminator rigidly mounts to the pipe ID and uses formed tool bits for wall thicknesses in excess of 2.5in. The available ID Tracker creates precision symmetrical end preps on out of round pipe at any angle including ”J”.
ESCO Millhog pipe beveling tools have been around for over 50 years and have a reputation for being rugged, reliable and easy to use. Our experienced personnel are committed to help you get the tool you need to get the job done efficiently. Please contact your local distributor or this office for more information.
TERMINATOR MILLHOG® KEY FEATURES
- Rigidly clamps to pipe ID up to 36″
- All angels of end prep attainable
- Formed tool bits for m.w.t. in excess of 2.5″
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic Driven
- ID tracker produces symmetrical end preps
- Performs any angle of prep
- Only eight sets of clamps and two wedges required to cover entire range
- Simple to operate, quick set-up
- Preps all pipe alloys
- Patent pending safety chain lanyard and a dual spring hangers makes tool alignment easy and safe.