Commander Millhog 3-3/4″ ID to 14″ OD
Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
The Commander MILLHOG® pipe beveling tool is an excellent choice for end prepping all types of pipe alloy in the shop or on the job site. Oversize dual opposed tapered roller bearings combined with its sturdy gear drive give it the stability to perform compound end preps with formed tool bits on pipe wall thickness in excess of 1.500in. The optional Gear Box reduces the rpm and increases the torque at the Cutter Blade and is ideal for Super Duplex and other difficult alloys. One Mandrel covers the entire range of 3.750in I.D. to 14in O.D. and a combination of only seven sets of Clamp Ribs and Clamp Pads are needed.
- One mandrel and 7 sets of clamps cover entire range.
- Wide clamp ribs spread the contact force for superior clamping.
- 3hp pneumatic straight drive motor (Hydraulic motor drive with speed control available, consult factory)
- Available off-set gear box reduces the rpm and multiplies the torque.
- Motor drive options are easily changed and are interchangeable with the “Dictator”.
- Ultra rugged gears and dual opposed tapered bearing set-up deliver, produces a low maintenance tool designed for years of trouble free service.
- Fully Portable for on-site use.
- Available for sale or rent.