Mini Millhog 1-1/4″ ID to 6-5/8″ OD
Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
The Mini MILLHOG® pipe beveling machine delivers a lot of punch in a small light package that is easy to handle. The standard range is 1.800in I.D. to 6.625in O.D. and can be increased with the optional 1.250in Mandrel. It is available with a rugged 1.25hp pneumatic motor or 1800 watt electric motor that connect to a large driven gear to deliver low rpm and high torque which is ideal for a wide variety of applications including end prepping heavy wall pipe and tube, even stainless steel. The Tool Post can handle two Cutter Blades at a time and a second Tool Post can be added for increased machining functions. Additionally, it for can be set up for boiler tube membrane and overlay removal, boiler tube stub removal and tube beveling.
- Tool rigidly mounts to pipe or tube ID.
- Self-centering draw rod assembly.
- Single gear drive system for optimum performance.
- One mandrel covers a majority of the cutting range.
- Cutter blade locking design eliminates chatter.
- Cutter blades index easily for proper set up.
- Pneumatically powered with torque-free operation.
- Removes tube stub welds and prepares the header.
- Automatically squares off the end of pipe or tube.
- Produces clean, continuous chip without cutting oils.
- Lightweight and simple to operate without special training.