Contact us for a free consultation and quote.
The C-Hog is a “C” shaped pipe and tube beveling tool that firmly attaches to the o.d. using a large solid clamp that minimizes chatter and vibration. This allows the tool’s cutting blade to get under the material, pull a thick chip and end prep the hardest alloys quickly.Designed for maximum comfort, efficiency, safety and ease of use, the C-Hog’s attached ratchet feed wrench lets the operator comfortably feed the tool as it preps the end, prep after prep-after-prep all day long with a minimum of fatigue. The C-hog is well suited for small bore heavy wall tubes with a high percentage of chrome, stainless steel, and other hard alloys. It accommodates large boring blades and combinations of blades to bevel, face and bore.
Standard and custom blades are offered in a wide variety of angles and sizes and are rigidly secured by the EscoLock wedge style, blade locking system. No cutting lubricants are Necessary.
Crafted to deliver reliable performance on the toughest applications, the C-Hog is a rugged tool that is light weight and compact. Highly engineered, it incorporates state of the art materials and heat treated components.
- Securely grips to the tube OD.
- Tooling is very easy to change for tubes up to 3″ OD.
- Narrow body fits 1-1/4″ membrane boiler tubes.
- Ideal for small bore heavy wall stainless steel and chrome tubes.
- Ergonomic feed with over 1″ of stroke.
- Compact, light weight and rugged.
- Uses standard MILLHOG cutting blades and the EscoLock wedge-style blade lock system.
- Robust ratchet wrenches are securely attached.